Looking for healthful menu ideas this March? Look no further! This tasty, inexpensive, and creative menu will breathe new life into your meals.
Calcium Muesli (262 calories)
This muesli is easy to make the night before you want to eat it. That means that your "breakfast prep" time in the morning is just the time it takes you to find a spoon. Plus, this muesli can be served in a travel mug so that you can eat it while you commute or get ready for your day.
- Tuna Salad Brown Bag Lunch (237 calories)
- Apple (72 calories)
- Baked Sweet Potato with Skin (114 calories)
- Chicken Stew (214 calories)
- Beet, Orange, and Green Salad (55 calories)
- 1 Orange, Peeled and Sectioned (45 calories)
- Whole Wheat Breadsticks (112 calories)
Calorie Total So Far: 1,238 calories
Calorie Total for the Day: 1,435 calories
See a registered dietitian to fine tune this diet and find an eating plan that is right for you. Visit Super Tracker to help analyze your eating plan.
Check out our new Healthy Food Photo Posters too: