Download PDFs of the February 2014 Issue:
- Practitioner Resources - PDF of Practitioner Newsletter
- Handouts - PDF of all 6 Handouts
- February2014Handouts 1 - Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- February2014Handouts 2 - Simple Valentine Menu
- February2014Handouts 3 - 10 Facts About Chocolate
- February2014Handouts 4 - Delicious Chocolate FAQs
- February2014Handouts 5 - Substitute Your Way to Lower Cholesterol
- February2014Handouts 6 - The Big Fat Question
- Full Issue - Practitioner Newsletter and all 6 handouts all in one PDF file
- February White Label Newsletter - great for consumers
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It's in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo!
- Save in PDF when you are done.
- Use as attachment in email, on websites, or as a handout.
NEW -- Articles for February:
The Pritikin Program: ?Fad or the Real Deal? - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
Practitioner Resources: It's Time to Grow Your Business - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Activity Ideas: 3 Activities for Heart Month - by Stephanie Ronco
Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cream Pie - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Recipe: Simple Valentine Menu - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Handout: 10 Facts About Chocolate - by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
Handout: Delicious Chocolate FAQs - by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
Handout: Substitute Your Way to Lower Cholesterol - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Handout: The Big Fat Question - by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
Links for February:
- February Food and Health Observances Calendar
- Featured February Recipes
- February Clip Art
- Newsletter Archive
Calendar Ideas for February:
- American Heart Month: Are You Good to Your Heart?
- Cancer Prevention Month: Cancer Prevention in Your Spice Rack
- Cherry Month: Cherry Apple Skillet Pie
- Chocolate Month: Can Chocolate Prevent Strokes?
- Hot Breakfast Month: Banana Nut Oatmeal
- Potato Lover's Month: Lots to Love About Potatoes
- Snack Food Month: Snack Smart
- Sweet Potato Month: Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Wise Health Consumer Month: Top Ten Apps for Health
- Cardiac Rehab Week (2/2-2/8): Atherosclerosis Display
- Pancake Week (2/9-2/15): Whole Grain Pancakes
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week (2/23-3/1): Don't Fall for Fad Diets
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.