Here's the next edition of the all-new member-exclusive newsletter, now with even more research, handouts, and practical tips. Enjoy!
March 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research review for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Member survey
- Special member-only discounts
- Nutrition Month resources from our store
Read Offline PDF:
Here's the entire PDF version of the March 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Does More Protein Promote Diabetes? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: March 2017 Here's the newsletter that you can distribute however you'd like and even add your own logo!
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- 5-Ingredient Pork Chops Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Hot and Cold Salad Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Exercise Guidelines for People with Diabetes and Prediabetes by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
- Kitchen Hack: Flavors for Nutrition Month by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- How Healthful is Your Eating Pattern? by Lisa C. Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Healthful Habits: Part One by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Fiber and Healthy Aging by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Graphic of the Month:
March is National Nutrition Month and we couldn’t be more excited. This year’s theme is “Put Your Best Fork Forward” and this newsletter is full of ways to help your clients do that, whether they’re boosting the flavor of healthful meals with “Flavors for Nutrition Month” or evaluating their diets with “How Healthful is Your Eating Pattern?”, each article in this edition was chosen to address this year’s National Nutrition Month theme. And there are lots of extra resources available in the Nutrition Education Store and on our blog!
Finally, because we love you, here's a coupon code for Nutrition Month. NNM10 will get you 10% off any classes or store items!
We’re also dying to know: how do you exercise? If you have a minute, please fill out this survey -- it will only take a moment!
And here are some amazing National Nutrition Month resources from the Nutrition Education Store...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.