Online Continuing Education for Nutrition Research and Culinary Skills
Food and Health Communications, Inc. is a Continuing Professional Education
(CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
Stay current on nutrition research topics or gain culinary skills right from your computer! They offer you more education, AND CDR competency-based education requirements, and CPE credit. Read more from Lynn Greiger, RDN about practice competencies and how to use them here.
All courses are approved for CPE credit from these organizations:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietitians of Canada
- Physicians Assistants CME Level 2 education
- ISSA Personal Trainers additional fee petition items
More organizations may also allow our courses. online courses you can immediately download a printable PDF certificate showing your name, course title, number of credits, test score, and date completed. It is your responsibility to report your own credits to your accrediting authority.
How to take a class:
- Purchase your course using the Register button for each course below. If you need a receipt it is located in MyProfile when logged in.
- Access your class using its View Course link below. You must be logged in. Use the login link at the top right.
- Read each course lesson then take its quiz located in the final lesson. Your quiz will be graded immediately. You are allowed to make multiple attempts until you pass.
- Download your course certificate.
- Come back and review the materials and download your certificate at any time. Report your course to your licensing authority.
- Provide feedback at any time: use the "contact us" link at the top.
- View abbreviations used in nutrition courses (Word DOC)
- When taking your course mark each section complete. When you pass your quiz and all sections are complete you can download your certificate. Come back any time to review materials and print your certificate. You must be logged in to access your class.
Each class has a feedback form on the final page. Feel free to contact us for feedback or for future class topic requests. AND CDR also welcomes feedback on any course that you take here or anywhere.
Reviewers: Please use this form and submit to us via email when finished.