Does your next meeting or presentation need a cooking demonstration? How about the services of a professional chef instructor who can help you take your culinary skills to the next level?
We're here to help!
At Food and Health Communications, Inc, we can design the perfect program and deliver it so that you can educate and wow your audience!
Our Specialties Include:
- Culinary Skill Development
- Educational Marketing Presentations
- Ethnic Foods
- Food Service Cost Control
- Institutional Food Presentation
- Mediterranean Diet
- Plated Presentations
- Product and Equipment Demonstrations
- School Foodservice Staff Training
- Trade Show Presentations
Past Projects Include:
- Child and Adult Care Food Program National Conference Speaker and Workshop Leader, MyPlate Panel, Orlando Florida
- Childcare and Daycare Providers of Colorado: Fall in Love With Your Inner Chef program materials for multi-day workshop
- Johnson and Wales Culinary Art and Baking and Pastry Program in Denver: Plated Desserts
- Princess House: Product recipe development, cooking demonstrations, educational presentations, and sales consultant education
- Rational Self-Cooking Center Consultation and Demonstrations in San Francisco Bay Area
- School Nutrition Association in New Mexico: Cooking with Whole Grains
- University of Wyoming Continuing Education Seminar: Plant-Based
- Cooking and Culinary Skill Development
- Whole Grain Cooking for School Nutrition Association in Salt Lake City
Contact us now to see how you can put our skills to good use. We're happy to help! We can either design a program that you deliver or we can speak and present for you.
Call 800-462-2352 or write to us below:
Here are some fun photos from our latest presentations...