Water Toxicity: A Growing Concern

For most Americans, the idea that drinking too much water is unhealthy seems far-fetched. However, if one takes a course in toxicology, one of the first things you will learn is the dose makes the poison. Simply put, nothing is toxic if the dose is low enough, and everything is toxic if the dose is high enough. This is true even for a substance as critical to life and health as water.
Last year t...

You are unauthorized to view this page. Login if you are a paid member or have purchased a course.

To purchase a course, click here

To purchase a membership, click here

10% off code for membership or classes: TRY10NOW

 

Become a premium member today and get access to hundreds of articles and handouts plus our premium tools!

New Products Available Now

 
Published on Categories cooking, beverages, PremiumTags ,