- 2 ears corn
- 1 each tomato cut in wedges
- 1 cup green beans cut in strips
- 2 each chicken breast
- 1 each lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 sprig cilantro optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the chicken on a greased baking sheet and top with chili powder. Also place the green beans and corn on the baking sheet. Roast together 20 minutes or until the chicken is done. Stir the beans and turn the corn.
- Cut the corn off the cob. Place the beans and corn together in a bowl. Top with a little more chili powder and lime.
- Slice the chicken and place on top of the beans and corn.
- Top with fresh cilantro and more lime.
- Serve hot.
Judy’s passion for cooking began with helping her grandmother make raisin oatmeal for breakfast. From there she earned her first food service job at 15, was accepted to the world-famous Culinary Institute of America at 18 (where she graduated second in her class), and went on to the Fachschule Richemont in Switzerland where she focused on pastry arts and baking. After a decade in food service for Hyatt Hotels, Judy launched Food and Health Communications to focus on flavor and health. She graduated with Summa Cum Laude distinction from Johnson and Wales University with a BS in Culinary Art, holds a master’s degree in Food Business from the Culinary Institute of America, 2 art certificates from UC Berkeley Extension, and runs a food photography studio where her love is creating fun recipes.
Judy received The Culinary Institute of America’s Pro Chef II certification, the American Culinary Federation Bronze Medal, Gold Medal, and ACF Chef of the Year. Her enthusiasm for eating nutritiously and deliciously leads her to constantly innovate and use the latest in nutritional science and Dietary Guidelines to guide her creativity, from putting new twists on fajitas to adapting Italian brownies to include ingredients like toasted nuts and cooked honey. Judy’s publishing company, Food and Health Communications, is dedicated to her vision that everyone can make food that tastes as good as it is for you.