September 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the September 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: In the Battle Between Two Eating Patterns, Both Win by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the September 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. Powerpoint needed to edit and save in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Black Bean Taco Salad by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Cook at Home by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- What Are Added Sugars? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- How Can I Reduce Added Sugars for Good Health? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Eating Patterns and Childhood Obesity by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- New Study: Eating Patterns and Childhood Obesity by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Three recipes featured above, taking advantage of late summer produce:
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.