September 2020 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the September 2020 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: The Danger of “Normal Blood Pressure” by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the September 2020 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- BBQ Rice Bowl by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Nuts for Pizza by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Sugar Consumption May Need to be Lower by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Tips to Lower Sugar by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Red Meat and Your Health by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD
- Red Meat and the Health of the Earth by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD
- What Do You Know About Cranberries? by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Cranberries, Raisins, and Added Sugars by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
The scientific report of the 2020 Dietary Guideline Advisory Committee is out and there are some fascinating changes! Our team of dietitians leaped into action to analyze the most important things you need to know, and the results are in this newsletter!
But that’s not all! We’ve also got a great collection of brand-new recipes and a guide to a favorite fall ingredient. And of course Dr. Jay is back with a closer look at the danger of “normal” blood pressure.
Let us know if you need anything! Just click “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com. Stay safe and well!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.