- Complete September 2015 Newsletter
- September Practitioner Resources
- September Handout Set
Bonus — White Label Newsletter:
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It’s in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo.
- You can save it as a PDF when you are ready to distribute it.
- Use it in email, websites, blogs, or as a handout.
NEW — Articles for September:
- Do Vitamin D Supplements Improve Bone Health? - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
- Healthful Shopping Activity Ideas - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Recipe: Seafood Chowder - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Recipe: Chicken with Rice - by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Handout: Brain-Healthy Foods - by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND
- Handout: Sugary Drinks and Diabetes - by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD
- Handout: Shopping Beyond the Perimeter - by Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN
- Handout: Diabetes and Weight Loss - by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND
September Monthly Theme Card:
Links for September:
- September Food and Health Observances Calendar
- Seasonal September Recipes
- September Clip Art
- Newsletter Archive
Calendar Ideas for September:
- All-American Breakfast Month: Does Eating Breakfast Aid Weight Loss?
- Baby Safety Month: Sneak Peek: Baby Nutrition
- Chicken Month: Grilled Chicken and Chard
- Childhood Obesity Awareness Month: Diets for Kids?
- Cholesterol Education Month: Take Control of Your Cholesterol Levels
- Food Safety Education Month: Summer Food Safety
- Fruits and Veggies More Matters Month: Fruit and Vegetable Consumption Tips from Dietitians and Family and Consumer Science Professionals
- Healthy Aging Month: Eat Less, Live Longer
- Honey Month: Fact Sheet: Honey
- Mushroom Month: Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- Potato Month: The Perfect Food: The Hot Potato
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month: Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Rice Month: Rice Spells Success
- Whole Grains Month: Shopping for Whole Grains: A Guide
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Week (September 6-12): Vitamin E and Prostate Cancer: Trial Results
- Eat Dinner Together Week (September 13-19): 5 Dinner Options for Everyone
Check out the fantastic Cholesterol Education Month resources in the Nutrition Education Store!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.