Dr. James J. Kenney, PhD, RD, FACN
Course Goals and Objectives:
Upon completion of this course the student will be better able to:
- Explain why snacking when not hungry may undermine efforts to control body weight.
- Describe the adverse metabolic effects of eating large, infrequent meals.
- Explain why eating a low–glycemic index diet and eating smaller, more frequent meals may reduce cardiovascular disease risk factors.
- Be better able to plan a diet that would promote weight loss, improve blood lipids, reduce glucose intolerance, and reduce insulin needs in Type 2 DM patients.
- 1 hour CPE course
- Includes a certificate you can download upon completion
- Features lifetime access to articles and certificates
- Read lessons, take quiz, get certificate, all at your leisure
- Learning needs codes: 4040, 4030, 4020, 5370, 5090