The Professional Membership is a perfect option for 1 busy health and nutrition educator for less than $11 per month. It includes...
- A license to distribute and reproduce materials for one user
- Monthly white label nutrition education newsletter
- Monthly professional newsletter and handouts each month.
- Member-only online article library with over 3,000 articles
- Over 1,300 chef-developed, healthful recipes with nutrition analysis and PDF download button
- PDF handout library and search tool for all handouts on our site
- Clipart library
- Premium tools:
- Language translator
- PDF creator
- Email-to-client tool
- Premium search tool
- Weekly updates
With these resources, your job will be easier and you will look your very best.
What's not to love? Sign up today! This membership is for one professional and auto renews at this special price.
Other licensing and payment terms:
- 2-5 seat Professional Membership
- 6-10 seat Professional Membership
- 20 seat Professional Membership
- Professional - One Year - No Auto-Renew
Judy’s passion for cooking began with helping her grandmother make raisin oatmeal for breakfast. From there she earned her first food service job at 15, was accepted to the world famous Culinary Institute of America at 18 (where she graduated second in her class), and went on to the Fachschule Richemont in Switzerland where she focused on pastry arts and baking. But after learning that the quality of a croissant directly varies with how much butter it has, Judy sought to challenge herself by coming up with recipes that were as healthy as they were tasty.
Judy received The Culinary Institute of America’s Pro Chef II certification, the American Culinary Federation Bronze Medal, Gold Medal, and ACF Chef of the Year. Her enthusiasm for eating nutritiously and deliciously leads her to constantly innovate and use the latest in nutritional science to guide her creativity, from putting new twists on fajitas to adapting Italian brownies to include ingredients like toasted nuts and cooked honey. Judy’s publishing company, Food and Health Communications, is dedicated to her vision that everyone can make food that tastes as good as it is for you.