The Gold Professional Membership is perfect for 1 professional who gives presentations on a regular basis.
Here you will find all of the amenities of a Professional Membership, plus over 150 of our best PowerPoint presentations in 19 categories. There are even top-notch presentation ideas shared by lots of food and health educators. In addition to access to the PowerPoint library, a Gold Membership includes...
- License to redistribute for one user
- PowerPoint Library with over 150 titles in 19 categories with highlights including gut health, heart health, diabetes, shopping, cooking, kids, MyPlate, hot topics, vegetarian, women's health, weight control, wellness and prevention, and more. Don't see something? Request it!
- Access to all of Food and Health Communications’ health and nutrition articles numbering over 3,000
- Access to the entirety of our chef-developed healthful recipe database, with over 1,300 amazing recipes that can be adapted for any purpose. All recipes have nutrition facts.
- Monthly white label newsletter for consumers - print and pass out, email, put on web and social media - fully customizable in Word format that you can make your own - this is our most popular feature
- A monthly Professional newsletter, loaded with resources to make your job easier
- PDF and editable handouts that you can offer your clients, build into a display, put out at a health fair, or send as an email blast
- Tons of tried-and-true presentation ideas, along with plenty of tips for the best presentations
- Access to our comprehensive clipart library
- Our premium set of tools
- Language translator
- PDF creator
- Email-to-client tool
- Weekly emails with new handouts and nutrition articles every week
This is the perfect resource for 1 busy health educator. Get it today!
Here are options for offices who have more than one person needing to use the license:
Judy’s passion for cooking began with helping her grandmother make raisin oatmeal for breakfast. From there she earned her first food service job at 15, was accepted to the world famous Culinary Institute of America at 18 (where she graduated second in her class), and went on to the Fachschule Richemont in Switzerland where she focused on pastry arts and baking. But after learning that the quality of a croissant directly varies with how much butter it has, Judy sought to challenge herself by coming up with recipes that were as healthy as they were tasty.
Judy received The Culinary Institute of America’s Pro Chef II certification, the American Culinary Federation Bronze Medal, Gold Medal, and ACF Chef of the Year. Her enthusiasm for eating nutritiously and deliciously leads her to constantly innovate and use the latest in nutritional science to guide her creativity, from putting new twists on fajitas to adapting Italian brownies to include ingredients like toasted nuts and cooked honey. Judy’s publishing company, Food and Health Communications, is dedicated to her vision that everyone can make food that tastes as good as it is for you.