Judy Doherty, PC II and Ann Dunaway Teh, MS, RD, LD
This course is designed for food and nutrition professionals who wish to augment their understanding of food label law and business development. It's also perfect for people who want to play a role in developing recipes for restaurants, steering what and how nutrition information is provided, and/or playing an advisory role at foodservice establishments.
- Meets the following learning needs codes: 1080, 1070, 4030, 7010, 7040, 7070, 8090, 8100
- Reviews the new food labeling laws, nutrition facts panels, calculating nutrition information, available nutrition software, pricing services to clients, and even marketing tips
- 1 hour CPE course
- Includes downloadable completion certificate
- Lifetime access to article and certificate
- Read lessons, take quiz, get certificate, all at your leisure
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.