Summer is cooking demo season!
That's why I want to offer you the list of 10 key questions I ask myself before every cooking demonstration in order to ensure a successful session.
- Will the recipe(s) I've chosen appeal to my audience?
- Does the space have the equipment I need?
- Have I read and practiced the recipe?
- Will my audience want copies of the recipe?
- Do I have the cooking equipment I need?
- Am I going to measure and chop on site or prep and pre-measure everything at home first?
- Can I get the food to the site and prepare it in a food-safe way?
- Am I going to serve samples?
- Is my presentation engaging?
- What tips can I share as I prepare the recipe?
And here are some other fantastic cooking demo resources...
- 5 Fast and Easy Cooking Demonstration Ideas
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Cooking Demo Success
- Teaching a Cooking Class: Tips and Tricks
Plus, there's even more in the Nutrition Education Store!
As a special bonus, here's a printable guide to the key cooking equipment for any healthy kitchen...