Summer is cooking demo season!
That's why I want to offer you the list of 10 key questions I ask myself before every cooking demonstration in order to ensure a successful session.
- Will the recipe(s) I've chosen appeal to my audience?
- Does the space have the equipment I need?
- Have I read and practiced the recipe?
- Will my audience want copies of the recipe?
- Do I have the cooking equipment I need?
- Am I going to measure and chop on site or prep and pre-measure everything at home first?
- Can I get the food to the site and prepare it in a food-safe way?
- Am I going to serve samples?
- Is my presentation engaging?
- What tips can I share as I prepare the recipe?
And here are some other fantastic cooking demo resources...
- 5 Fast and Easy Cooking Demonstration Ideas
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Cooking Demo Success
- Teaching a Cooking Class: Tips and Tricks
Plus, there's even more in the Nutrition Education Store!
As a special bonus, here's a printable guide to the key cooking equipment for any healthy kitchen...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.