Vallejo, CA — Food and Health Communications, Inc has just launched an all-new membership site at www.foodandhealth.com. This new site will make it easy to access all of Food and Health Communication’s nutrition and health education materials in one central place, streamlining multiple site searches down to a single location. This new membership site will replace the old membership site, Communicating Food for Health. Now readers can access all the free information at Food and Health and find their exclusive membership content in the same place.
This new membership program will offer…
- Access to a comprehensive, searchable database that is loaded with nutrition articles, tested recipes, and engaging handouts.
- Translation tool that creates articles for non-English-speaking clients.
- Handout templates and white-label newsletters that members can use to create their own content.
- Engaging and memorable handouts.
- Presentation and interactive project ideas for wellness fairs, classes, lunch-and-learn sessions, cooking demonstrations, and health fairs.
- Chef-developed and exhaustively-tested recipes for meals that are both delicious and healthful.
- The latest food news and scientific research. (Since Food and Health Communications doesn’t accept outside funding or sponsorship of any kind, they can offer the latest news, free of bias).
- A food and health celebrations calendar that features monthly themes, food- and health-related holidays, seasonal produce, relevant clipart, handouts, and more.
- Satisfaction, guaranteed!
The launch of this redesigned site was prompted by Judy Doherty, PC II, who founded Food and Health Communications, Inc in order to provide necessary resources to busy health educators. The goal of the new membership program is to offer health and nutrition materials to people who will use them to improve the lives of their clients.
For more information, visit www.foodandhealth.com or call 800-462-2352.