This tasty, refreshing dessert is perfect for those hot summer nights. And it's a great answer to the question, "What should I cook to celebrate Berry Month?"
Peach Berry Crush
Total Time: 10 min | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 0 min
- 1 14-ounce can peaches in juice
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- Slice all the fruit into small pieces.Place in a large plastic bag, flatten and freeze overnight.
- Grind all ingredients together in a food processor. Serve immediately or place back in the freezer to harden until ready to serve, up to 1 hour, stirring occasionally. This frozen treat looks really nice when served in a footed bowl.
- Serves 4.
- Each 1/2 cup serving contains 59 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g sugar, and 1 g protein.