I have an exciting announcement!
I am rolling out online classes and live workshops for plated food presentations!
This could be great news for your next round of cooking demonstrations, food photos, and even healthy recipe development.
Oh, and here's the best part! I would like to get a bunch of RD bloggers who want to have their work critiqued for a before and after demonstration.
This would be a great opportunity for you to improve your work. Plus, you'll get a valuable link and mention from our site and class. And to top it all off, I have a discount ready for you if you'd like to take the class.
Here is a course objective overview. During this class, you will...
- Learn the elements of an attractive plate presentation.
- Learn ways to avoid the common mistakes of plate presentations.
- Learn the basics of artistic composition in order to confidently make every plate attractive easily and quickly.
- Learn skills for using sauces and the element of shine.
- Learn basic garnishes that are complementary, visually interesting, and palatable for food.
- Learn where to go to stay up to date on trends and techniques for social media and industry lists.
- Get valuable feedback from a professional chef trained in digital photography on your own photos. (You can use an iPhone or DSLR or any digital camera to record your work).
Don't miss this valuable opportunity!
Apply here: https://foodandhealth.com/contact-us/
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.