October 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the October 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Plant-Based Diet May Reduce Severity of COVID-19 by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the October 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. Powerpoint needed to edit and save in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Butternut Squash Lasagna by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Raw Veggies & EVOO by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Add a Snack by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Meet Matcha! by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- How to Make Matcha Part of Your Eating Pattern by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Your Brain on Brew by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Tips to Reduce Your Coffee Consumption by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.