October 2019 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the October 2019 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Salt Promotes Stomach Cancer by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- October 2019 White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the October 2019 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Urban Cowboy Chili by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Stack ‘Em Up by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Comparing Milks by Judy Doherty, BS, PCII
- Exercise for Diabetes Prevention by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
- What is CBD? And Why is it Showing Up in Food and Drinks? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- 4 Intermittent Fasting Tips and Tricks by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Achieving Diabetes Remission by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
Graphic of the Month:
“Plant-forward” is a new kitchen term that is consistent with the plant-based advice that we all see in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. This issue has a few delicious recipes to help you enjoy plant-based dishes more often in your kitchen and to share the love with your clients as well!
Speaking of plants, what do you know about CBD? Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC digs into the actual science behind the newest trend in her article “What is CBD?”
Finally, if you need any special topics or handouts that you don’t see here or in our online database, let us know by clicking “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com and we’ll get cracking right away!
- Use the code TRY10NOW for 10% off of classes and membership renewals
- Try MYPLATE for 10% off and free shipping on anything in the Nutrition Education Store
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.