March is National Nutrition Month! What a great opportunity to remind your clients of the health and nutrition lessons that are closest to your heart! To make your life a little easier, I did a great big round up of helpful links for Nutrition Month. I hope you enjoy them!
National Nutrition Month Links from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics:
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has put together a ton of free educational materials for Nutrition Month. Here are a few of my favorites...
- Nutrition Month Homepage
- National Nutrition Month Toolkit
- Nutrition Month Handouts and Tip Sheets
- Nutrition Puzzles and Games
National Nutrition Month Links from Food and Health Communications:
It's no secret that I totally love Nutrition Month. Every year, my team and I go a little crazy creating handouts and blog posts to promote the key messages for March, and this year is no exception...
- Handout for National Nutrition Month
- Nutrition Month Activity Ideas from Subscribers
- MORE Nutrition Month Activity Ideas from Subscribers
- Free Handout: Nutrition for Kids
- 10 Free Nutrition Handouts
- Blast from the Past: Nutrition Month Preparation Tips from 2015
- Blast from the Past: Nutrition Month Guide from 2014
National Nutrition Month Links from the Nutrition Education Store:
I've whipped up a bunch of Nutrition Month materials and set them up in the store -- which ones will make your life easier?
- 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss Comprehensive Toolkit
- Elementary Nutrition PowerPoint Presentation
- Healthy Choices Stickers
- MyPlate on a Budget Handout
- Nutrition Bingo
- Nutrition from A to Z Handout Tearpad
- Nutrition Month Banner
Here are a few more of my favorite nutrition education materials, fresh from the Nutrition Education Store!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 8 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.