March is National Nutrition Month! What a great opportunity to remind your clients of the health and nutrition lessons that are closest to your heart! To make your life a little easier, I did a great big round up of helpful links for Nutrition Month. I hope you enjoy them!
National Nutrition Month Links from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics:
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has put together a ton of free educational materials for Nutrition Month. Here are a few of my favorites...
- Nutrition Month Homepage
- National Nutrition Month Toolkit
- Nutrition Month Handouts and Tip Sheets
- Nutrition Puzzles and Games
National Nutrition Month Links from Food and Health Communications:
It's no secret that I totally love Nutrition Month. Every year, my team and I go a little crazy creating handouts and blog posts to promote the key messages for March, and this year is no exception...
- Handout for National Nutrition Month
- Nutrition Month Activity Ideas from Subscribers
- MORE Nutrition Month Activity Ideas from Subscribers
- Free Handout: Nutrition for Kids
- 10 Free Nutrition Handouts
- Blast from the Past: Nutrition Month Preparation Tips from 2015
- Blast from the Past: Nutrition Month Guide from 2014
National Nutrition Month Links from the Nutrition Education Store:
I've whipped up a bunch of Nutrition Month materials and set them up in the store -- which ones will make your life easier?
- 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss Comprehensive Toolkit
- Elementary Nutrition PowerPoint Presentation
- Healthy Choices Stickers
- MyPlate on a Budget Handout
- Nutrition Bingo
- Nutrition from A to Z Handout Tearpad
- Nutrition Month Banner
Here are a few more of my favorite nutrition education materials, fresh from the Nutrition Education Store!