Vallejo, CA — Food and Health Communications, Inc has released a new collection of nutrition and health resources to aid consumers in understanding the new Nutrition Facts label as approved by the FDA. These materials are also designed to help health and nutrition educators prepare their audiences for the update to the label, providing resources to assist people in making the most of the information the new Nutrition Facts panel will provide.
These educational materials include…
- Two different vinyl banners that present the key changes to the label, along with what to look for in order to make healthy choices while shopping.
- Floor decals that make the entrance to any wellness fair display more lively and dramatic.
- A brand-new food label poster with tips and tricks for making the most of the changes to the label.
- A collection of Nutrition Facts handouts that feature the most important lessons to take to heart when using the new food label.
- Two newly updated PowerPoint presentations with food photos, practical examples, and speaker's notes. These presentations have everything that a consumer will need in order to teach consumers to use the new Nutrition Facts panel.
- Colorful and creative bookmarks and stickers about the new label. These stickers make great prizes!
The creation of these new food label education materials was implemented by Judy Doherty, PC II, BS, AOS, who founded Food and Health Communications, Inc in order to provide necessary resources to busy health educators. The goal of this new initiative is to offer health and nutrition materials to people who will use them to improve the lives of their clients.
For more information, visit www.foodandhealth.com or call 800-462-2352.
New Food Label Vinyl Banner and Banner Stand 26" X 62"
Add to Cart
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.