November 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the November 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Whole Grains and Good Health by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the November 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. Powerpoint needed to edit and save in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Lemon Chicken and Roasted Cauliflower Recipe by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Spinach Bean Soup Recipe by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Food Memories by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Adaptogens: What Are They? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Common Adaptogens by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Fermentation Beats Inflammation by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Add Fermented Foods to Your Eating Pattern! by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Healthy holiday centerpiece idea
There is a wealth of holiday resources in our special member-only library!
- Check out over 100 holiday recipes for members only.
- And holiday handouts.
- PLUS nutrition and holiday clipart.
- Or great holiday activities and articles.
- PLUS books, shows, and more in our store.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.