November 2019 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the November 2019 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Is Red Meat Now Safe? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- November 2019 White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the November 2019 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Skillet Roasted Tomatoes by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Wasabi Potato Salad by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Comparing Holiday Meats by Judy Doherty, BS, PCII
- Prediabetes: More than Blood Sugar by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
- Mushrooms: Packed with Nutrients by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Cacao, Cocoa, Chocolate, and Health by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- A Fresh Look at Brown Fat by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Graphic of the Month:
The holidays are fast approaching — do you have what you need to help your audience navigate this time?
Don’t miss the amazing November resources in this month’s issue, including seasonal recipes and a holiday meat comparison chart! And, if you’re looking for more, be sure to check out our collection of holiday recipes (over 100 to choose from), holiday handouts, and holiday PowerPoint presentations.
If you need any special topics or handouts that you don’t see here or in our online database, let us know by clicking Contact Us and we’ll get cracking right away!
- Use the code TRY10NOW for 10% off of classes and membership renewals
- Or try that same code (TRY10NOW) for 10% off and free shipping on anything in the Nutrition Education Store
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.