The new Communicating Food for Health offers three key benefits:
- A fresh page of monthly mastermind ideas from our nutrition education A-Team.
- A monthly newsletter delivered to your inbox.
- A content-rich membership library that is ready for every search.
So, why is this new member library an amazing resource for you? Well...
- In a hurry? You can log in and see everything you need for the current month on a single page.
- Need something specific? You can search our huge database for nutrition and health articles, project ideas, and client requests.
- Photos: most of our recipes have gorgeous photos, and we're uploading more every day.
- Smart phone enabled! Browsing on the go? No problem! You can easily access our site from your smartphone or tablet.
- Need that in Spanish or Vietnamese? How about Russian?: Handouts and articles can now be translated to any language on earth and you can copy/print or save (see the language widget at the bottom left).
- UPDATED! In addition to our existing archive of PDF handouts, we are adding new options and updating information all the time!
- All past issues are here! The archive of newsletters goes back to 1999. Plus, the index is searchable - see bottom right under topics
- A-Team: We have authors and advisors who are experts in their field
- Comfortable friend: The newsletter is updated and will be still be delivered to your inbox each month
- Need a fresh idea? A fun game? How about an engaging presentation?: All our creative ideas are categorized and easy to search
We love our members and we love our member library. You see, the library is a mastermind project for us just like it is for you. We love hearing from you and making all the items that you request. And we enjoy finding the very best ideas, commentaries, and news each month. It keeps us on our toes!
Our passion will always be food and health for you. We are here to do your work, bring you ideas, and make everything easier for both you and your clients.
Looking for more nutrition inspiration? Check out our Nutrition Education Store! Check out our bestselling bundles below...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.