May 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the May 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: For Better Weight Management, Keep Chewing by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the May 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Air Fried Veggies by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Meal Prep and Salads by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Grocery Shopping Tips by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- A New Health Claim for Magnesium by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Magnesium 101 by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Could Changing Eating Patterns Promote Longevity? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Eat More Plants and Less Meat: Here's How by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Farmer's markets are in full swing with spring produce!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.