May 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the May 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: The Link Between Colorectal Cancer and Ultra-Processed Foods by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the May 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Bang Bang Chicken Salad by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Chicken Biryani by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Add a Vegetable! by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Let’s Limit Added Sugars by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Let’s Limit Alcohol by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- What’s Missing from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Make Every Bite Count: Older Infants by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Make Every Bite Count: Toddlers by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
Pictured above is an easy dessert without added sugar. What could be simpler than plain yogurt and fresh fruit? Check out the favorite recipes in this issue!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.