Here's the next edition of the all-new member-exclusive newsletter! Check out the great research, handouts, and recipes in the May issue...
May 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research review for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
- Resources from our store
Read Offline PDF:
Here's the entire PDF version of the May 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Is Inactivity the Main Cause of Obesity? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: May 2017 Here's the Microsoft Word version of the newsletter that you can distribute however you'd like. You can even add your own logo!
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Spring Market Plate Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Beet Pickles Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, AOS, PC II
- Preventing Obesity: A Guide for Parents by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
- Do You Need to Worry About Orthorexia? by Lisa C. Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- A Fresh Start for Spring by Lisa C. Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- You Can Build Healthful Habits: Part Three by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Aging Well: Spotlight on Omega-3s by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Graphic of the Month:
The PowerPoint library fun continues this month! In addition to having completed our update of all existing PowerPoint presentations available to Gold Food and Health Members, we’ve added a few brand-new shows based on your requests and hot health topics. Don’t miss Aging Well with Healthful Fats, one of our new favorite shows available in the Hot Topics section of the library. For more information visit the library or become a Gold Member today!
Also, reader requests are more important to us than ever, so if there’s a topic you’d like us to cover or a resource you’d like us to make, then let us know and we’ll get right on it!
And, last but not least, I have two fresh coupon codes for you! Use CFFH12 to get 12% off anything in the entire Nutrition Education Store plus free shipping on any item, or use the code TRY10NOW to get 10% off any subscription or class.
And here are some amazing square banners from the Nutrition Education Store...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.