March 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the March 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: When It Comes to Stroke Risk, Type of Fat Matters by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the March 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Family Size Salad by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Winter Squash Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Improve Immunity with Food, Not Probiotic Supplements by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- What is Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Prevention and Treatment by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Stay Active to Stay Sharp as You Age by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Activity Ideas for Seniors by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
The recipes in this issue were designed for easy cooking demos. The salad can be prepped and assembled by the participants (wash hands first of course). And the sheet pan dinner can be baked ahead of time for tasting but assembled in front of the audience. Both dinners are designed to be "vegetable-heavy", easy to make, and loved by all.
Shown above are mustard greens. Greens are coming into the market now and they are always easy to use in cooking. The other photos are the recipes in this issue.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.