March 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the March 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Don't Weight! Obesity and Cancer by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the March 2021 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Skillet Salmon, Quinoa, Kale Salad by Judy Doherty, BS, PCII
- Shrimp Tomato Stew Over Rice by Judy Doherty, BS, PCII
- Get Some Whole Grains by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Make Every Bite Count by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- The Food and Health Guide to Making Every Bite Count by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Simple Swaps May Save Your Heart by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Check out all of the greens that are coming into season in local and farmer’s markets. Pictured above is our new batch of rainbow chard!
Have a question? Contact the member help desk
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.