March 2020 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the March 2020 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Backlash Over Meat Recommendations by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the March 2020 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Vegetarian City Tacos by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Vegetarian Taco Bowl by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Low-Sodium Shopping List by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Weight Statistics Continue to “Grow” by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Personalized Nutrition by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- How to Enjoy the Switch to Plant-Based Foods by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Fasting Over Feasting by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
It’s time to take another look at the healthful eating patterns that can help your clients achieve their goals. This month, I’ve got a whole new collection of tools to help everyone put your advice to work.
For example, I've come up with a fantastic meat-free taco filling that is as delicious as it is healthful! I've included two recipes that feature it this month so that your audience can pick the version that most appeals to them or prepare both recipes with a handy double batch of vegetarian filling. The latter option is perfect for meal preppers! (And don't miss the rest of my favorite cauliflower recipes, available here).
But that's not all! The low-sodium shopping list I created offers a great way to sidestep tricky marketing claims and confusing product packaging in order to get a heart-healthy cart full of groceries, while the “how to enjoy the switch” infographic is loaded with lots of tips and tricks for making more plant-based meals a reality.
And that’s just the start! There’s lots more in this month’s edition. If you’d like to see anything more, let us know by clicking “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com!
Discounts: Looking for a discount from our online store? Try the code MYPLATE for 10% off and free shipping. For new memberships, upgrades, and renewals use the code TRY10NOW for 10% off all products on foodandhealth.com
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.