We are so excited to share our National Nutrition Month newsletter extra-early, so that you have plenty of time to make the most of its resources in March!
March 2018 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
- New resources from Nutrition Education Store
Here's the entire PDF edition of the March 2018 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Can Diet Slow the Decline of Lung Function? by James J. Kenney, Phd RD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of a white label newsletter that you can distribute however you'd like. You can even add your own logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Roasted Chicken Stew by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Kale Roll-Ups by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Kitchen Hack: Sweet Potato Side Dish by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Don’t Fear the Potato! by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- The ABCs of Fruits and Veggies by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Science or Fiction? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Nutrition Word Problems by Lisa Andrews, MED, RD, LD
- Taste and Aging by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
Graphic of the Month:
Every March, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics celebrates National Nutrition Month with a campaign to help people focus “attention on the importance of making informed food choices and [develop] sound eating and physical activity habits.”
They approach this goal from different angles every year, and this year the theme is “Go Further with Food.” We have lots of handouts and games that address this theme in our member resource library, so be sure to check it out.
You can also get extra inspiration from the materials we created for past Nutrition Months! Visit the database to get everything you need, and if you don't see what you're looking for, send me an email and I'll make it!
PS, because I love ya, I want to share a special little secret: the discount code NNM18 gets you 10% off through March!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.