Download PDFs of the March 2014 Nutrition Month Issue:
- Practitioner Resources - Newsletter with research editorial and tips
- Handouts - PDF file of all 6 handouts
- March2014Handouts 1 - Raspberry Beet Cheesecake
- March2014Handouts 2 - Nutrition Month Recipe Handout - Flavor Plate - Enjoy the Taste of Eating Great
- March2014Handouts 3 - Blood Glucose Part One
- March2014Handouts 4 - Nutrition Month Handout - Enjoy the Taste of Eating Great
- March2014Handouts 5 - Shaping Little Chefs in the Kitchen
- March2014Handouts 6 - The New Mother Sauces
- Full Issue - Practitioner Newsletter and all 6 handouts in one PDF file
- March White Label Newsletter - great for consumers - in Word format
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It's in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo.
- You can save to PDF when done making changes.
- Use as an email attachment, on a website, or as your own print newsletter.
Here are 2 clips you can use for Nutrition Month. Use the card in your emails, newsletters, handouts, and more.
NEW -- Articles for March:
New Guidelines for the Use of Blood Pressure Medication - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
Make a Great Nutrition Month Display in 3 Easy Steps - by Stephanie Ronco
Recipe: Raspberry Beet Cheesecake - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Recipe: Flavor Plate - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Handout: Blood Glucose 101: Part One - by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE
Handout: Enjoy the Taste of Eating Right - by Stephanie Ronco
Handout: Shaping Little Chefs in the Kitchen - by Victoria Shanta Retelny, RD, LDN
Handout: The New Mother Sauces - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Links for March:
Calendar Ideas for March:
- Colorectal Awareness Month: Diet and Colon Cancer
- Frozen Food Month: Secret to Faster Meals: Stock Your Freezer
- Kidney Month: More Fruits and Vegetables for Kidney Patients
- Nutrition Month: Nutrition Month Presentation Ideas
- Peanut Month: Peanuts: Not Just for Kids
- Workplace Eye Health and Safety Month: Salt Damages Vision
- Save Your Vision Week (3/2-3/8): Do High-Fat Diets Cause Blindness?
- Brain Awareness Week (3/9-3/15): Protecting Your White and Grey Matter
- Chocolate Week (3/9-3/15): 10 Facts about Chocolate
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Week (3/9-3/15): Hot Dogs Damage Your Lungs
- Registered Dietitian Day (3/12): Free PowerPoint Archive
- Great American Meatout (3/20): Low-Fat Vegetarian Diet Wins
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.