Here are ideas for your refrigerator to help make fruits and veggies more enticing! Make bowls of ready to eat fruits or veggies with a fun theme (keep them covered so they taste fresh):
• Salad bowl - Put together lettuce and vegetables in a bowl; refrigerate and cover until ready to serve. It lasts up to 2-3 days without dressing. Give it a theme - summer with peppers, halved cherries, crispy cucumbers; or tomato with various shapes and sizes of tomatoes; or garden carrot and cucumber.
• Tree fruit bowl - plums, peaches, cherries, nectarines - this is in our photo and was a favorite - it disappeared quick because it looked festive in the refrigerator
• Melon - cubed melon is always a favorite
• Berries - offer a variety for even more color
• Carrots - Baby carrots in a bowl get eaten fast!