June 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the June 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: The Health Impact of Lack of Sleep by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the June 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Steak Grilled Cauliflower by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Loaded Black Bean Soup by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Better Food, Better Mood? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Can Food Tracking Apps Boost Health? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Food Tracking Apps: Foodvisor by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- The Pros and Cons of Foodvisor by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Skip Processed Foods at Night by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.