June 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the June 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: 5-A-Day for a Longer Life by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the June 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Summer Lentil Bowl by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Vegetarian Donabe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Eat a Plant by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Processed Meats: What They Are and Why You Should Avoid Them by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Alternatives to Processed Meats by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Whole Grain Review by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- Weight Management and Your Brain by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, FAND
Pictured above is a red fruit sheet pan dessert. It is so easy to make. All you do is assemble red fruit on a tray and serve. What could be simpler than plain yogurt and fresh fruit? Check out the favorite recipes in this issue!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.