June 2019 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the June 2019 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: High-Fat Diet Promotes Deadly Colon Cancer by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the June 2019 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Rainbow Kabobs Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Strawberry Shorty Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- What Are Paleo Flours? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Grains: Dietary Friend or Foe? by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
- The Key to Maintaining Weight Loss in the Long Term by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Overnight Oats at Home by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- If You Bite It, Write It by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
Graphic of the Month:
This month’s issue delves deep into the world of grains and flours, exploring the benefits of whole and refined grains and analyzing the nutrition impact of a variety of flours made from grains and other plants. Which will come in handy for your clients?
The research in this issue is some of the most fascinating we’ve found as well. Whether you’re exploring Lisa’s analysis of new weight maintenance data or reviewing Dr. Jay’s findings about high-fat diets, you’re sure to encounter interesting insights from the scientific community.
This month, you can use the code 2019HSD for 10% off on any order! And remember, if you need any special topics or handouts, let us know by clicking “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com.
I hope this helps you get ready for June!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.