June 2018 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the June 2018 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Is the Protein RDA Too Low? by James J. Kenney, Phd RD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the June 2018 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your own logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Everything-Spiced Salmon by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Vegetable Fried Rice with Spicy Tomato Sauce by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Fiber: It’s Time to Double Up! by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: The Role of DHA by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Allulose by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- 3 Things to Know About Trans Fat by Lisa Andrews, MED, RD, LD
- E. Coli: What is it and Why is it Important? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
Graphic of the Month:
This month’s edition has some real gems when it comes to building a healthful and balanced eating pattern — did you see them?
First up is a fantastic new fiber handout from Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND. Fiber: It’s Time to Double Up! offers a detailed look at different types of fiber and their roles in promoting health. It also offers a strong call to action when it comes to adding more fiber each day.
Next is Is the Protein RDA Too Low? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN. In his article, Dr. Jay takes a closer look at this vital macronutrient, debunking some myths and reviewing new studies.
And that's just a few of the amazing articles our team of experts have created for you this month!
Oh, and before I forget, we have some amazing deals for you, as a thank you for being part of this community. TRY10NOW will help you save big with any course or membership on foodandhealth.com and 2018SS provides 10% off and free shipping on nutritioneducationstore.com.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.