Here's the next edition of the all-new member-exclusive newsletter! Check out the great research, handouts, and recipes in this month's issue...
June 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Research review for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
- Resources from our store
Read Offline PDF:
Here's the entire PDF version of the June 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Can Omega-3s Reduce Asthma Symptoms? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: June 2017 Here's the Microsoft Word version of the newsletter that you can distribute however you'd like. You can even add your own logo!
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Spring Greens Soup Recipe by Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
- Strawberry S’Mores Recipe by Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
- Finding Your Way to Enough Omega-3s: A Guide by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
- Sarcopenia and Your Health by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Mediterranean Diet Update by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Successful Weight Management with Plants by Lisa Andrews, MED, RD, LD
- Aging Well: Spotlight on Vitamin B12 by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Graphic of the Month:
June always seems to be balancing right between spring and summer, doesn’t it? Luckily, we’ve got seasonal resources for both in this month’s collection of handouts and articles. The ever-popular Mediterranean diet is back, this time with a fresh news update, and we’re zooming in on the health impact of omega-3s just in time for grilling season. What are you doing to celebrate June?
June is also a great time to brush up on your certifications and plan future presentations, so I’d love to give you a little discount on materials this month. Use the code SUMM17 to get 10% off anything in the store or any of our online classes. It’s also good for adding or renewing memberships!
And here are some amazing new materials from the Nutrition Education Store...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.