- Bad "Good" HDL Cholesterol – by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
- Web Links for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month – by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Recipe: Salad with Shaved Carrots and Beets – by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Recipe: Endlessly Adaptable Fruit Plate – by Judy Doherty, PC II
- Handout: Boost Breakfast with Egg Cups – by Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN
- Handout: Let's Talk About Folic Acid – by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
- Handout: How to Create a Super Salad – by Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN
- Handout: Can You Exercise for 30 Minutes a Day and Still be Sedentary? – by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
PDFs of the June 2016 Issue:
- Complete June 2016 Newsletter
- June Practitioner Resources
- June Handout Set
Bonus — White Label Newsletter:
June Monthly Theme Card:
Calendar Ideas for June:
- Cancer in the Sun Month: Prevent Skin Cancer
- Candy Month: Changing the Face of Candy Bars
- Dairy Month: Dairy Month Quiz!
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month: Celebrate with Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Iced Tea Month: Tea Anyone?
- Men's Health Month: A Father's Day Celebration That's Good for His Health!
- Papaya Month: Papaya Fruit Cups
- Safety Month: Food Safety Class
- Vision Research Month: Diet and Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Headache Awareness Week (June 5-11): Diet and Headaches
- Men's Health Week (June 12-18): Does Folic Acid Promote Prostate Cancer?
- Eye Safety Awareness Week (June 26-July 2): Eat Right Electrolyte
Check out the amazing June resources in the Nutrition Education Store!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.