Download PDFs of the June 2014 Issue:
- Complete June 2014 Newsletter
- June Practitioner Resources
- June Handout Set
Bonus -- White Label Newsletter:
- This is the newsletter that you can distribute as your own!
- It's in Word format.
- Feel free to make changes or add your logo.
- You can save it as a PDF when you are ready to distribute it.
- Use it in email, websites, blogs, or as a handout.
NEW -- Articles for June:
Nutrition "Insurance" Doesn't Pay - by James J. Kenney PhD, FACN
Presentation Ideas: Making Sense of Scents - by Victoria Shanta Retelny, RD, LDN
Recipe: Braised Baby Turnip Greens - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Recipe: Fruit with Peach Dip - by Judy Doherty, PC II
Handout: Food Trend Chronicles: Juicing - by Beth Rosen, MS, RD
Handout: Truffles: Wild and Delicate Fungi - by Victoria Shanta Retelny, RD, LDN
Handout: Diabetes and Heart Health - by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Handout: Choosing a Plant-Based Diet: Part Two - by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
June Monthly Theme Card:
Links for June:
Calendar Ideas for June:
- Cancer in the Sun Month: Prevent Skin Cancer
- Candy Month: Chocolate: Make it Healthful
- Dairy Month: Milk: Many Choices
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month: Are You Fruit and Veggie Savvy?
- Iced Tea Month: Tea: Good for You and Your Tastebuds
- Papaya Month: Tutti Fruiti Recipe
- Vision Research Month: Diet and Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Men's Health Week (June 8-14): Vitamin E and Prostate Cancer: Trial Results
Check out the amazing Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month resources in the Nutrition Education Store!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.