July 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the July 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
(You can click the image to download it).
- Research Update: Genetics, Diet Quality, and Type 2 Diabetes Risk: An Observational Study by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the July 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. You'll need Powerpoint software if you want to edit or save it in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Green Rice by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Peach Tomato Salad by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Patio S'Mores by Judy Doherty, MPS, PCII
- Are Ultra-Processed Foods Always Bad? by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, FAND
- Can Active Phase Calorie Restriction Increase Life Span? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- How Active Phase Calorie Restriction Can Increase Life Span by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Lettuce: Leafy, Healthy, and Delicious! by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- The 12 Types of Lettuce by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CWHC
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.