July 2021 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the July 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Almost 30 Years Later, the Benefits of the DASH Diet are Still Strong by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the July 2021 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Peaches and Chicken on the Grill Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Grilled Veggies and Feta by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions: Go Fishing by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- What is the Nordic Diet? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- The Nordic Diet: Health Benefits and Tips by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- With Type II Diabetes, Do Whole Grains Make a Difference? by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Dietary Guidelines on a Budget by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Make Food Safety Go Viral by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.