July 2018 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the July 2018 newsletter ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Are High-Protein Diets Healthier? by James J. Kenney, Phd RD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the July 2018 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your own logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Chicken Herb Pho by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Chicken Sizzler by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Precursor Cells by by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Intermittent Fasting: A Scientific Look by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Preventing Dementia: A New Strategy by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Wine Glasses: They’re Getting Bigger! by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- New Restaurant Nutrition Labeling Guidelines by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
Graphic of the Month:
It has been a busy month in terms of nutrition news!
First, Lynn Grieger’s article “New Restaurant Nutrition Labeling Guidelines" delves into the details of exactly which restaurants need to display what nutrition information and why. After all, with people dining out more than ever before, this information can make a huge impact on health!
And next we have a scientific look at one of the latest diet trends: intermittent fasting. Is it healthful? Is it safe? Find out with the handout "Intermittent Fasting: A Scientific Look"!
Finally, there’s a marvelous exploration of preventing dementia with a particular eating pattern in Lisa Andrews's "Preventing Dementia: A New Strategy." Don’t miss it!
Oh, and before I forget, we have an amazing deal for you, as a thank you for being part of this community -- 2018SS provides 10% off and free shipping on nutritioneducationstore.com.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.