January 2022 Newsletter and Resources for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the January 2022 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! You can also click the image below to download it.
- Research Update: Fish, Vascular Lesions, and Dementia Risk by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the January 2022 Newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts. Powerpoint needed to edit and save in other formats.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Stuffed Blue Hubbard Squash by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Green Spaghetti by Judy Doherty, MPS, PC II
- Weight Management in Your 70s and Beyond! by Alice Henneman, MS, RDN
- Dietary Approaches to Reduce the Risk of Dementia by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Tips for Building an Anti-Inflammatory Eating Pattern by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- What is Cultivated Meat? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
- Lighting Q&A: Cultivated Meat by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, CPT
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.