January 2021 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the January 2021 Newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit! Click the image to download it.
- Research Update: Consumption of Healthy Cooking Shows is a Key Ingredient in Changing Habits by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the White Label edition of the January 2021 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Mushroom Stroganoff Shells (Whole Grain) by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Chicken Broccoli Rotini (Whole Grain) by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Positive Resolutions for the New Year by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- January Resolution: Foster Happiness by Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS
- What is Vitamin A and What Does it Do? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- How Much Vitamin A Do I Need? by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
- Sources of Vitamin A: Food vs Supplements by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCES, CPT, CHWC
Yogurt, fruit, and granola make a great snack or dessert. Add together on a big plate and stir!
Let us know if you need anything! Just click “Contact Us” at the top of foodandhealth.com. Stay safe and well!
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.