January 2020 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF newsletter
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the January 2020 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Does Low LDL-C Promote Hemorrhagic Stroke? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the January 2020 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Meatless Meatballs by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Chef's Salad by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Start Simple: A New MyPlate Tool by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- 5 Diet Hacks for Healthy Blood Pressure by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, CHWC, FAND
- Sustainable Foods: Good for Us, Our Wallets, and the Planet by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- What is Personalized Nutrition? by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- The Link Between Gut Bacteria and Childhood Obesity by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
This edition is full of a variety of tools that you can use to help your clients start 2020 off right!
Looking to boost their health and meet New Year’s resolutions? Lynn Grieger’s MyPlate guide is the perfect resource! Trying to improve the planet? Don’t miss the article Sustainable Foods! Want to become more informed about "the silent killer" that is hypertension? Check out Jill Weisenberger's 5 Diet Hacks for Healthy Blood Pressure! And that’s only a small sample of all the goodness that this month’s edition has ready for you.
If you need any special topics or handouts that you don’t see here or in our online database, let us know by clicking Contact Us and we’ll take care of it for you.
Discounts: Looking for a discount? Try the code MYPLATE for 10% off and free shipping.
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.