January 2019 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read-offline PDF
- Research update for professionals
- White label newsletter (.docx)
- Shareable articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Special member-only discounts
Here's the entire PDF edition of the January 2019 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline, print for your next meeting or presentation, or distribute however you see fit!
- Research Update: Defeating Cravings by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: Here's the Microsoft Word version of the January 2019 newsletter that you can distribute as your own. You can even add your logo! This is perfect to copy into emails, blogs, newsletters, and handouts.
Article Links to Share with Your Clients:
- Chicken Lentil Salad Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Apple S’Mores Recipe by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
- Plants: So Many Great Parts to Try by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Good Nutrition from Head to Toe Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Green Tea: A Good Source of Healthful Antioxidants by Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CHWC
- Don't Be a Food Bully by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Toddler Meal Strategy by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- BONUS RECIPE: The Candy Bowl by Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
Graphic of the Month:
Just because it’s January doesn’t mean that there aren’t fun plant-based foods to try in the depths of winter. This month, Lisa Andrews has put together a fantastic handout about the different nutritious parts of plants and another handout highlighting how plants can provide comprehensive nutrition for the whole body.
But how can your clients put that information into action? That’s where this month’s recipes come in! The apple s’mores recipe makes fruit into a fun dessert in a way that doesn’t feel like a sacrifice, and the chicken lentil salad recipe is full of plant-based protein and nutrient-rich vegetables that also manage to taste delicious. I hope you like them!
- Resolution Calendar for the New Year
- Best Winter Fruit Desserts
- Resolutions into Solutions
- Aromatic Winter Salad
- Beyond Weight Loss: The Impact of Exercise
Stephanie Ronco has been editing for Food and Health Communications since 2011. She graduated from Colorado College magna cum laude with distinction in Comparative Literature. She was elected a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 2008.