We've completely redesigned the member newsletter based on your requests and feedback!
Now, thanks to you, the newsletter comes with more handouts, new kitchen hacks and hot topics, a fresh look and design, an engaging white label newsletter, all the PDF handouts one easy download, and the latest scientific research.
I hope you like it!
January 2017 for Premium Food and Health Communication Members:
Table of Contents:
- Read offline PDF
- Professional article
- White label newsletter
- Individual text articles and handouts
- Graphic of the month
- Member survey on sugar
- Special member-only discounts
- New items in our store
Read Offline PDF:
Here's the entire PDF version of the January 2017 newsletter, ready for you to download to read offline or distribute however you see fit!
- Beans Beat Meat by James J. Kenney, PhD, FACN
- White Label Newsletter: January 2017 Remember, this is the newsletter that you can add your logo to and distribute however you'd like!
Article Links With Handouts to Share with Your Clients:
- Pumpkin Almond Soup Recipe by Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
- Turkey Chili Recipe by Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
- 5 Diet Tips to Halt Prediabetes by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RDN, CDE, FAND, CHWC
- Kitchen Hack: Winter Squash Made Easy by Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
- 10 Strategies for Feeding a Fussy Foodie by Lisa C. Andrews, MEd, RD, LD
- Cheese: What You Need to Know by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
- Diabetes Dinner by Lynn Grieger RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Graphic of the Month:
This month is a great month for nutrition education resources, with more printable handouts on hot health topics than ever before!
I want to give you a quick heads up about a tool in our library that can make your life easier. In order to translate any article on our website, log in to your member account and go to the article you want. Halfway down the page on the right hand side is the tool that will convert the text article to any language. Try it and let me know what you think!
We’re also offering an exclusive, members-only discount for 15% off all 18x24 posters for the months of December and January. Simply use the code Poster15 at checkout!
What are your thoughts about sugar? We'd love to hear them! If you can, spare a moment for this speedy sugar survey.
And here are some fantastic new resources from the Nutrition Education Store...
Stephanie Ronco has been editing in a professional capacity for the past 10 years. In addition to her work as an editor, Ronco has also served as a ghostwriter and writing tutor. A voracious reader, Ronco loves watching language evolve and change. When she’s not delving into her latest project, Ronco can be found teaching acting classes, performing in community theater, or sailing with her husband.